Welcome

Welcome to my blog :) Hope you will enjoy my story and be regular reader to my blog.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Very Recommended Song



Very Recommended Song

Hello everyone! It’s been a long time to not update this blog, but Alhamdulillah today I can update this blog with my favorite topic, that is, “Very Recommended Song!”. As we know, there are many good song to hear, such as Love Yourself, Drag Me Down, Lost Star, Photograph, and many more. But, for me there is one song which has most deep means than other songs.

Do you know what song is it? Can you guess it? Let me give you a clue. The singer of this song we call as well “King of Pop”, Michael Jackson, and this song released on 1987.




I think it will be difficult to find what song is it, because Michael Jackson have many songs which has deep means, and the time of this song’s released had been too long too. Ok, so, now I will juts tell you the title of my favorite song.  The song is... “Man In the Mirror”.


   
Do you know “Man In the Mirror” song? If you haven’t know it or you really bad want to watch the video clip of this video, I already show up the link video clip of “Man In the Mirror” in YouTube, so you just have to click it.



So, what do you think about the song after watch the video and hear the music? It ‘s feel very meaningful, right? Are you want to know more straight about the lyrics? So this is the lyrisc of “Man In the Mirror” which I copy from http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/maninthemirror.html hope the lyrics will make you more understand about the song ^^.

 
Man In the Mirror
I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

As I, Turn Up The Collar On My
Favourite Winter Coat
This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind
I See The Kids In The Street,
With Not Enough To Eat
Who Am I, To Be Blind?
Pretending Not To See
Their Needs
A Summer's Disregard,
A Broken Bottle Top
And A One Man's Soul
They Follow Each Other On
The Wind Ya' Know
'Cause They Got Nowhere
To Go
That's Why I Want You To
Know

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,
Na Nah)

I've Been A Victim Of A Selfish
Kind Of Love
It's Time That I Realize
That There Are Some With No
Home, Not A Nickel To Loan
Could It Be Really Me,
Pretending That They're Not
Alone?

A Widow Deeply Scarred,
Somebody's Broken Heart
And A Washed-Out Dream
(Washed-Out Dream)
They Follow The Pattern Of
The Wind, Ya' See
Cause They Got No Place
To Be
That's Why I'm Starting With
Me
(Starting With Me!)

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
(Ooh!)
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
(Ooh!)
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make A Change)

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
(Ooh!)
I'm Asking Him To Change His
Ways
(Change His Ways-Ooh!)
And No Message Could've
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make That . . .
(Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make That . . .)
Change!

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror,
(Man In The Mirror-Oh
Yeah!)
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
(Better Change!)
No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
(Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make The Change)
(You Gotta Get It Right, While
You Got The Time)
('Cause When You Close Your
Heart)
You Can't Close Your . . .Your
Mind!
(Then You Close Your . . .
Mind!)
That Man, That Man, That
Man, That Man
With That Man In The Mirror
(Man In The Mirror, Oh Yeah!)
That Man, That Man, That Man
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
(Better Change!)
You Know . . .That Man
No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make A Change)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,
Na Nah
(Oh Yeah!)
Gonna Feel Real Good Now!
Yeah Yeah! Yeah Yeah!
Yeah Yeah!
Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,
Na Nah
(Ooooh . . .)
Oh No, No No . . .
I'm Gonna Make A Change
It's Gonna Feel Real Good!
Come On!
(Change . . .)
Just Lift Yourself
You Know
You've Got To Stop It.
Yourself!
(Yeah!-Make That Change!)
I've Got To Make That Change,
Today!
Hoo!
(Man In The Mirror)
You Got To
You Got To Not Let Yourself . . .
Brother . . .
Hoo!
(Yeah!-Make That Change!)
You Know-I've Got To Get
That Man, That Man . . .
(Man In The Mirror)
You've Got To
You've Got To Move! Come
On! Come On!
You Got To . . .
Stand Up! Stand Up!
Stand Up!
(Yeah-Make That Change)
Stand Up And Lift
Yourself, Now!
(Man In The Mirror)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
Aaow!
(Yeah-Make That Change)
Gonna Make That Change . . .
Come On!
(Man In The Mirror)
You Know It!
You Know It!
You Know It!
You Know . . .
(Change . . .)
Make That Change.
Meaning of the song

For the song writer

“Man in the Mirror” written by Glen Ballard and Siedah Garrett. In the song both of them tell us if we want to change the world, we have to start it with our self first, after we do that, we can ask other people to change the world be better place too. In the song, they tell us too to stop pretending not know about our social problem and we have to start to open our eyes, ears, and minds that in this world we not life alone and there are many people who need us.



For the singer

As we know that Michael Jackson very care about the social and disaster problem. He want to make other know that they not live alone in this world, so we have to help each other. Because his job is singer, he want to change people by the lyrics of his song. In this song, he want to us know that the most important things that we have to do if want to change the world is change our self first and he told us, if we change the world in a better way, even a small change, it will make our life more precious.




For me

Then, for me “Man in the Mirror” such a song that tell me that I have to care about the other too, I have to stop to act like I life in this world just by myself. This song make me feel more peaceful too. Sometimes I feel like, “Why this happen to me?” or “ Why I can’t have that clothes/food?” and many more, and when I hear this song that I release if there are many people who life more though than me, so this song like a reminder for me that I have to be grateful for what I have and I have to help others people when I have more money, food, clothes, aven knowledge than them. In the first part of the song, Michael Jackson said :

“I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .”

that part it’s my favorite part of this song, because it’s become motivation to me that I have to be better person so I can change my life and the world, so it’s will give happiness to other and I know when I can give happiness to other, I will feel happy too, so I can feel more peaceful in live my life.

Ok, I think it’s enough for today, thank’s a lot for reading my blog. I’m sorry if that you find any wrong grammatical in my post and I hope this post can give benefits to you and see you in another time with different topics ^^.

Michael Jackson Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment